CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Posts read number

Dear All,

This number…

Shouldn’t it match this one?

The other numbers are updated periodically but this one is always very outdated… :confused:

3 Likes

I believe you are right.
But maybe @bianka is a speed reader and the numbers just don’t catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t think so. It happens to everyone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I dont’ think is a “lag” , in my case summary is 34k while users all time is 28k.

3 Likes

Dear @bianka,

I guess I’m being a pain in the a$$, but I still wonder if this is fixable or not… just to forget about it.

Is it maybe because of the future integration with Interactive Brokers that things are going to change a lot and this little detail is not even worth fixing…? Enlighten me :sun_with_face:, please.

Thank You!

2 Likes

Sorry I forgot this!

This is something I would typically search for or ask at meta.discourse.org.

Will do it when I can. Or, should you find the answer yourself before on the Discourse forum, we appreciate if you’d share it with us here!

2 Likes

Thanks for your link to meta.discourse.org

Either I wasn’t aware of this forum “third-party backstage” or I’d forgotten about it…

In any case I realize that the rabbit hole is too deep and there are too many reasons why the gap between figures can occur. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now I accept that there is a discrepancy for whatever reason.

I thought it could be easily resolved but now I see that it probably can’t.

As for me @bianka, you don’t need to invest your time.

If anyone wants to know more, they can always check out posts like:

Are post read counts per user accurate?
Posts Read Discrepancy
etc. etc. :expressionless:

by searching for the words “posts read”.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @DominionCuentas, you rock!

Our Discourse instance is self-hosted what we have is the meta.discourse.org forum to look for help. Asking our own staff for help would only be justified in very serious cases.

2 Likes