i would like to introduce our darwin PXT (https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/PXT.4.16) and our experience.
We are three indipendent traders with 10 years of experience in the market. In particular, we work with shares, futures and option index with particolar strategy as well as volatility strategy. We also work in Forex market and the strategy behind this darwin is focused in this kind of market.
The main pair traded is EURUSD with accurate money management; the most important rules are:
- Every single position is with leverage 1:1 (max 1.3);
- I use hedging to close position, so you can see some trades with loss for a long time;
- Max exposure expected is a leverage 1:10 (in the last three years the max leverage is 1:8)
Our primary target is to have a good risk management of portfolio. About performance, our goal is 30% annual return with max drawdown under 15%.
All our trading decision to enter/exit are based less on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and more about the study of implied volatility and trader positioning (as well as COT and retail position). After 10 years of trading, we attribute the following importance to the various factors that influence trading:
- 60% risk and money management;
- 20% study retail positioning and implied volatility;
- 10% fundamental analysis;
- 10% technical analysis.
We think it’s really important to have always the control of your portfolio in every scenario. This is our first experience on darwinex (for forex i have 2 other broker), so for now we have deposited a small amount (about 5.000 euro) but, if it will be as well as we think, we expect to transfer a large amount from one our broker to darwinex.
Thanks for the attention.