CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

PYS - xmkongkong

I have 8 years forex trading experience;
I started darwinex live trading for 2 years, it’s the first time to leave message in COMMUNITY.

In the past year, my live trading account got +118% profit,and my darwin-PYS got +5% profit, it’s not good enough, but I believe my darwin-PYS will match my live trading account better in the future.

My trading plan in the coming days:
1) focus on Gold, trend trading;
2) expected return +30~50% per year;
3) maximum drawdown around -40%;

Your attention & investment will be sincerely appreciated.:smiley:
Just keep patient and confidence!:v:

6 Likes

It seems to be like a Martingale

Hi Rafamacias, thanks for your message!
My trading strategy is very different from Martingale.

I get the profit from unilateral trend, and bear the lost in oscillation trend, and I avoid frequent trading.
Cut the losses, let profits run!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s a good day my darwin-PYS stand above 100 score, although it takes a long time to achieve it :wink:
PYS won the DarwinIA trading challenge at 36nd ranking with $15000 allocation on Nov,2016, and make profit $2403.30 after 6 months.

Kindly remind :smiley::
If you’re interesting in my darwin-PYS, pls keep it longer than 3-6 months.
The maximum drawdown is about -20%, and it drawdown more, the better time for buying.
Just keep patient and confidence! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Achieve an investor on my darwin-PYS last week, thanks! :blush:
And got the darwins filter [on fire] today.
Keep calm & carry on.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

hi @xmkongkong,
good work!, not recognized yet!

all the best,
OldSchool

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Many part of a trader life is more to know how preserve capital to be in the game then anything else