CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Python ZeroMQ & MetaTrader

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the content you’ve uploaded to youtube, and for the effort you’ve made providing the code that’s on GitHub, without all that I’d still be wandering around…

I use a mac and I think that has complicated me a bit, in any case, I already have mt4 and your code installed, everything seems to work fine, and I can, for example, open trades from my python software.

I’m using your DWX_ZeroMQ_Connector_v2_0_1_RC8.py script but I don’t see how to read the responses to my commands, for example, when I open a trade, I can’t capture the response with the ticket. Sometimes I see the answer on the console, but I want to capture it from my app.

I also see that the project is not updated often, and also that metaquotes has announced the end of MT4 support. I wonder if you are going to advance in the MT5 version of your github scripts.

Thanks in advance.

Enrique.

1 Like