Greetings Darwinex Community and Investors
Let me introduce to you my trading strategy QAS - DaxHound which was floated last week. Here’s a quick summary:
• Traded the DAX successfully since 2008.
• Left work to trade this system for a living in 2017
• Unable to migrate any data (non-Metatrader) so started from scratch with Darwinex in Feb this year.
• All are technical range day trades on GDAXI.
• All positions opened with stop and TP. Risk/reward targeted between 1:2 and 1:4.5
• No overnight positions.
• No Martingale.
• Very consistent growth curve going back to 2010.
• Max drawdown 23% (this was immediately preceded by a jump in the curve of equal magnitude).
• Running at average of 4.1% ROI per month for 8.5 years (appreciate there will be some Darwin Risk Adjustment).
I’ve seen some really good posts recently about investors not having enough background info on Darwins so I’ve created a website specifically to address this so please check out: www.daxhound.com Any feedback would be gratefully received!
I realise these are very early days for me due to current low Darwinex Experience (current D-Score 5.4! :-)) but I am in this for the long haul so please keep an eye on QAS for the future. I’ll provide regular updates to www.daxhound.com.
I believe DaxHound will become very interesting for everyone in a few months’ time!