CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

QAS – DaxHound

Greetings Darwinex Community and Investors

Let me introduce to you my trading strategy QAS - DaxHound which was floated last week. Here’s a quick summary:

• Traded the DAX successfully since 2008.
• Left work to trade this system for a living in 2017
• Unable to migrate any data (non-Metatrader) so started from scratch with Darwinex in Feb this year.
• All are technical range day trades on GDAXI.
• All positions opened with stop and TP. Risk/reward targeted between 1:2 and 1:4.5
• No overnight positions.
• No Martingale.
• Very consistent growth curve going back to 2010.
• Max drawdown 23% (this was immediately preceded by a jump in the curve of equal magnitude).
• Running at average of 4.1% ROI per month for 8.5 years (appreciate there will be some Darwin Risk Adjustment).

I’ve seen some really good posts recently about investors not having enough background info on Darwins so I’ve created a website specifically to address this so please check out: www.daxhound.com Any feedback would be gratefully received!

I realise these are very early days for me due to current low Darwinex Experience (current D-Score 5.4! :-)) but I am in this for the long haul so please keep an eye on QAS for the future. I’ll provide regular updates to www.daxhound.com.

I believe DaxHound will become very interesting for everyone in a few months’ time!

Thanks!

Also at:
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/35659537/admin/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/daxhoundtrader/?modal=admin_todo_tour

6 Likes

Thanks for posting here and good luck with your new Darwin. I have put it in my long term watch list.

Is your strategy an algo or discretionary?

1 Like

Glad to see more and more $DAX traders here :slight_smile: !

Wish you the best :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Thank you seastar3! I trade with a defined set of rules but on a manual basis. Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quite agree! Thanks SECURIX! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply. Hope it continues to go well for you!

No problems and thanks for your interest!