CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

QEE - EVOequity

Greetings Darwinex Community,

My name is Telmo. I manage Darwin QEE and i would like to thank Darwinex for providing an excellent platform where traders can interact with investors.

About

I´m in the financial markets for more than 10 years. Since the beginning i am a passionate about Technical Analysis. I have attended countless seminars, webinars, and have read plenty of books. At the beginning i was focused only in system development, after i understood that trading was not only the system but the trader himself and his behaviour. I´ve worked really hard in that area and results begin to appear. My first experience at management was not good, because as a team our thoughts about trading we´re completely different. For me trading is not making money at any cost, trading is at first protect the assets because every market time is unique, and we can´t simply rely on statistics. Saying that the partnership ended and i decided to begin my own path, with my ideas and most important, transparency and truth, no matter it cost.

Information about the trading system

My trading is done manually with semi-automatic software.I use price movement bars rather than both price and standardized time intervals and a comprehensive market analysis based on supply/demand. Better then write , a picture worth a thousand words.The average trade duration is about two days. Type of strategy is trend following/breakouts.

• Chart S&P500
  • 1 and 2 are Supply and Demand values. Also i use Support/Resistamce values in order to avoid range markets and false breakouts.

Risk management

1. Each trade is protected by stop loss.
  2. Risk per position is up to 1.5% of the equity. There´s no martingale,overstay or add positions. There is a limit of a maximum of 8 pairs in operation at the same time for 1 position on each. Instruments traded SPX, XAU, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.
  3. Profit Target set at a Risk: Reward of ≥ 1:2, but trades can be closed sooner if there is a signal about a possible stop or reversal of the current supply/demand ratio.

We succeed by approaching each day like it’s the first - that´s the motto. I am constantly working to improve the strategy. I work on myself, analyze past entries and possible mistakes, always try to grow as a trader. Currently, trading and asset management is my main job.

Thanks again to everyone for your time.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

6 Likes

I´m halting trading on GBPJPY due to Brexit deadline and possible high volatility ( subsequent over-exposed account on GBP ).

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

Greeting Darwinex Community,

January it´s over. Coronavirus - a real “hidden” problem for the world , Brexit and “Donald” impeachment - a disney comedy in my opinion. USD resilient against other currencies.Gold the safe heaven for instant “minutes”. Although the result of QEE was a good one. Currently in “non profit” for GBPUSD and SPX but other traded financial instruments in portfolio could “handle the situation” and deliver a stable result.

Forgetting the assle of this and that, was a stable month. Could push a little more in the trading, regarding risk:reward but this could put future investors on hold, and for sure my target is to be on top, and for that no need to push to the limits. Saying this the road can be long, but i´m here to cover it with all.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

3 Likes

Beginning 14 February 2020 WTI Crude Oil, will be traded in our portfolio. Saying this the portfolio will be composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

3 Likes

I´ve halted the trading on GBPJPY before the deadline of Brexit, although the S/D ( supply versus demand ) is erratic and prefer to include the USDCAD instrument in portfolio, instead maintaining the GBPJPY.

So the portfolio will be composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

Any changes or update, as always will be communicated.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

2 Likes

Beginning 19 February 2020 EURAUD, will be traded in our portfolio. Saying this the portfolio will be composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

What a week !

EURUSD bulls eyeing 1.0880, AUDUSD bounces from one-decade low, GBPUSD to struggle to regain strong footing above 1.30, USDCAD extends slide to 1.3200 and GOLD the star of the week. Resuming, very nice gains for our system that interpret the market and adapt to it gaining good.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

I´ve received questions regarding evoequity strategies and trading, wich are understandable because of very short track record, so i decided to explain in order investors understand better.

As you all can see in picture above - Gold latest strong up move - ( there´s no fancy charts, neither coloured indicators).

• i only use 1 proprietary indicator that measure Supply and Demand
  • Watch price and divide movements in two categories ( Impulse and Fixation ).
  • Also take in consideration support/resistance levels - that with price movement bars are more clear in my opinion.

The system behaves strongly well in Impulse movements, and sometimes accumulate DD in Fixation areas.

Off course i will not reveal the study behind it, but with this picture and explanation i think investors can see more clearly the simplicity and behaviour of system, as the pillars of strategy are always and will be always present in markets and there aren´t at all any kind of martingale,overstay or add positions.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

Not usual but i´m out off all trading positions during this weekend ( Preferably watch developments instead of being exposed to it ).

This month was a really volatile one. We saw huges “impulse” movements in markets, and some very irregular “fixation” phases. Although strategy perform extremely well.

The month ends with very nice gains 21.64% and DD 8.66% ( related to this our expectaion is DD never surpass the 15% level ),and always looking first for the protection of the assets.

Saying this, i expect QEE continues a steady growing for the following months and years.

Happy Trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

3 Likes

Received first investor at Darwinex and i´m very happy!. Thank you for your trust.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

4 Likes

Markets turmoil continues, although our strategy could handle it and finish the week with >1%.

Some instruments were not traded this week, as swings amplitudes were very unpredictable and supply/demand is not correct in such market “fixation” phases - as they can be interpreted as “impulse” phases.

As always my main concern is protect AUM, that´s why in this cases is preferable be out of market in such instruments.

Hope all had an excellent week.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

PS : Related to previous post, seems there are investors here that like daytrading Darwins, wich i don´t recommend at all for my Darwin QEE .

2 Likes

Uau… what a week. We have witnessed history in the financial markets. In terms of my trading was not a very good week, we have losses, but hey this is real trading, and we must face it the way if it was wins.

Now the good part, after 4 months of hard work with my programmer, the new server with supply/demand data is running and the system evolved substantially. The main differences are :

1. The duration of trades can be substantially longer, but not the losing ones, that´s remains the same. This will prevent much more the whipsaws patterns that we face with previous one.
  2. Can add positions - but only in winners - not at all in losers, so no martingale neither overstay.
  3. The risk per position remains up to 1.5%.
  4. The portfolio remain composed by the following instruments SPX, XAU, WTI, EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

It was a long road but i sincerely expect much better results with this new update version as we stress test it for at least 10 years and forward test.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

6 Likes

Another Volatile week. It´s become usual this huge moves and sometime nonsense swings, although system behaves good and generate nice profit.

As i told in previous post, i expect a very good performance for the system in coming weeks, months and years. I completely understand that is small time for track record, but with time investors will look at it and decide that QEE is a must in one´s portfolio.

Any question please feel free to ask and more than happy to answer.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

2 Likes

Due to lack of liquidity and wide spreads trading in XAUUSD (Gold) is halted until further notice.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

Another week as passed, i´ve halted trading in XAUUSD, as explained in previous post.
Was a good week for trading, and finished at all time high QEE . Coronavirus spread are ridiculous high in Europe and US, in my opinion due to main focus in economy rather than lifes wich is really sad. In other hand i live in Portugal and people continue to not have the necessary care which is completely ridiculous.

Please stay safe, and follow the necessary care to prevent the spread of the virus.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

Disclosure Document for EVOequity Fund, darwinex QEE

Disclosure Document

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

1 Like

Isn’t your email address incomplete? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

DominionCuentas Thank you for your attention.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

2 Likes

A less volatile week after the big turmoil witnessed previously. Trading is recovering after the drawdown at the beginning of the month. Like i said before, “fixation” areas are the worst for EVOequity, although system could recover due to well balanced portfolio and are -1,64 % for the month.

Wish you all an excellent weekend and keep safe.

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

3 Likes

I´d like to ask please which are your requirements to invest in a Darwin ?

Happy trading,
Telmo - evoequity.com

3 Likes