CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Resolving Resource Timeout Errors in dwx-zeromq-connector

Hi,

I followed all the steps of the installation, setup and troubleshooting for the ZeroMq bridge between python and Metatrader 4 but I was unsuccessful at resolving the “Resource timeout… please try again.”. Python is not communicating with Metatrader and for some reason I still get this Resource timeout… please try again issue. I followed any troubleshooting steps and read all treads I could find. I uninstalled Visual C++ 2017 and installed the 2015 version instead and restarted several times but I was unsuccessful. I also verified all Metatrader 4 settings like automated trading enables and DLL imports. Can anyone help troubleshoot the issue and resolve it. Thank you in advance for any input provided!

Hi @ganevniko - Welcome to the Darwinex Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Kindly submit your issues for the dwx-zeromq-connector directly on GitHub via the following link (this forum is not the place to request support for this project):

You may also wish to review this troubleshooting video in its entirety:

Thank you :+1: