CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Retrieving the account balance with DWX 0MQ Connecter

Hi everyone, is it possible to retrieve the account’s balance from MT4 using Darwinex’s Zero MQ connecter?
I looked everywhere and I coulnd’t find a function in the code or another way to do so.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @sambe,

Great to hear you’re using the dwx-zeromq-connector project :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a generic function in the MQL code called InformPullClient() that you can use to pass information from MetaTrader (server) to the calling application (client).

There isn’t a specific implementation of the function that passes the account balance back, but you can put in a request by creating an Issue at the following link:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I will definitely pull a request, great work you’ve done with the project, I really appreciate it.

3 Likes