Firstly, a BIG thank you to everyone in the Community for all the feedback, comments and suggestions you’ve shared with us over time as regards content, tutorials, podcasts and blog posts - much appreciated!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes these past few months, to create high quality content in video, audio and text formats, to serve both Spanish and English-speaking audiences.
Darwinex is a universe on its own in terms of technology and trading terminology, resources for which have been produced via content on https://help.darwinex.com and via Webinars and Podcasts conducted regularly by members of our team.
To complement those efforts, @javicolonbo and @integracore2 have been working together recently on several video tutorials to really bring out the WHY and HOW of Darwinex concepts, technology, terminology, metrics, algorithms, the risk manager and more - for the benefit of all Darwinex users.
Here are the first 6 videos of this series:
NOTE: Each video assumes that the viewer has watched the videos before it… it is therefore strongly advised that you watch each video in the order presented below and/or in the YouTube playlist… thank you!
1) Money Management & The Risk of a Trading Strategy
2) Measuring the Risk of a Trading Strategy
3) Measuring the Risk of a Trading Decision (D-Leverage)
4) Calculating the Risk (D-Leverage) of a Position
5) How Value-at-Risk (VaR) is calculated at Darwinex - Part I
6) How Value-at-Risk (VaR) is calculated at Darwinex - Part II
7) How is Leverage Replicated for DARWIN Investors
8) Why High VaR Trading Strategies Don’t Survive Long-Term
From here on we’ll be shooting a whole new video series dedicated to the INs and OUTs of the Darwinex Risk Manager
We aim to produce these tutorials on a regular basis, and would greatly appreciate any and all feedback you may have for us along the way.
Enjoy the content & have a great weekend ahead!