CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Scouting Program - Get started!

Dear DARWIN Providers,

Like the birth of a beautiful baby, it took weeks of hard work and patience to finally (and proudly) invite you today to this exciting event:

The official birth of the new Scouting Program !!

##Do you know an Elite Trader?
Do you know a Lionel Messi of trading or a crazy genius developer?

Introduce him on the DARWIN EXchange, and become its agent!
(before everyone else does!)

Darwinex rewards you proportionnally to the height of the success achieved.

##How?
We have designed a brand new page dedicated to top traders, to help you get right to the point, factually establishing evidence of the (undisguised) success already achieved by some of our best DARWIN Providers.

You will find on this page the tools that we hope the most convincing and catchy, while being purely factual.

• An exclusive promotional video (we hope you’ll like it!)
  • Some examples of our most successful traders
  • An income calculator
  • And of course, all of what makes Darwinex so different :slight_smile:

(I personally find this page of all beauty)

##How that works?

1. Get your link
  2. Share it
  3. Get rewarded 10% from investors’ commissions on his DARWIN(s)

As simple as that!

Note that links are valid for one scout and/or 30 days - click here for more details and conditions

Guys, if you are still reading this paper, you’re already in late!!! :grinning:

PS: You may love to take one minute and check (and share) our latest blog post from our Founders, and write them your comments and suggestions!

EURUSD is trading 1.1672… and I wish you a nice US trading session (and a successful hunt as well, the season is open!!)

5 Likes

Yeah.

Can I introduce myself?

@DAIICHI
No. It’s abusing the program.
„“2.8 The Company reserves the right to take legal actions against the Scouter in the event the Scouter shall attempt to manipulate Darwinex and/or the Trading Platform and/or abuse the Darwinex Scouting Program.“

OK. The probleme is that I don’t know any genius trader apart me.

1 Like

You’d need to have investors for someone to benefit from referring you :wink:

1 Like