CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

SCS : migrated and live results

hi , I have 11 years expirience in algoritmic trading and never see Return/DD Ratio :27.32 … best algotraders have Return DD ratio 6(ok finbou thales have 11) and best algotraders have max long term profit faktor 1.70. SCS have fake results ?

5 Likes

ok , Results is 99% Fake , Account Migrate from Scam Broker (MT4 server) “MXC Forex” here is Myfxbook https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ScriptX/scrptx-portfolio/2605251 … This Return/DD ratio is unreal , This stability is unreal , broker is Scamer. Scs have fake results (99% probability)

6 Likes

LOL
i love this game!

OldSchool
3 Likes

Broker "MXC Forex " Is Offshore Broker , This broker is Scamer(check google 100% rewiews is negative) … on webpage https://scrptx.com/ Write “Algoritmic Trading” “Ea Portfolio” “1000000Backtests in 1 minute” and more sh*ts :smiley: . . and use images by point zero . its 100% Fake.
I buy an MT4 server, then falsify my results and move to Darwinex Exchange: D Super Logic. … Why Darwinex accept Migrate from Scamers offshore noregulated brokers (MT4 servers)?

9 Likes

I think some further verifications are needed :spy: :cop:
@ignacio
@NicolasDarwinex

3 Likes

Hi guys,
Thank you for for pointing it out.

I have zero information about SCS or its legitimacy at this point in time, but come back to you later on.

3 Likes

Hi guys,

As all of you probably noticed, the DARWIN was born closed to investors precisely because we are looking into its performance.

The only way to run verifications is to see how the DARWIN performs in a live environment.

Best,
Ignacio

2 Likes

@goldenedge159 thanks for your feedback. As you probably may have noticed, the DARWIN cannot be bought:

This means, the only “harm” the trader can do for now is:

a) prove his strategy is real (with his own money)
b) lose his own money in case the track record proves to be fake

Everyone should be innocent until proven guilty. All we are doing is letting time judge whether the trader is innocent or guilty.

Thanks a lot for your warnings and recommendations, keep it up, please!

Ty,
Ignacio

3 Likes

This is true for every darwin but in my opinion Darwinex should deny migrations from strange/fake brokers.
It is something that comes before proving public and native profitability.

5 Likes

We do that already when we know the broker is fake. Now we know better about this one!

2 Likes

Hi @ignacio! Good decision to close this darwin to investors and a special mention to @goldenedge159 that have brought up this problem. I was too looking into SCS results and I was wondering how they could be real… (maybe they are :smirk:)
Anyway may I suggest you to set an allarm on when a migrated account gets a Dscore above … XX (70?) so that an human checkup can avoid things like this to happen. Darwinex realibility its one of its top quality and must be preserved.

3 Likes

@GAlbano76, thanks for your feedback.

Just to be clear: the DARWIN was closed before @goldenedge159 or anyone noticed, we never opened it.

Each and every single DARWIN is reviewed by our operations team individually before they are opened.

Best,
Ignacio

5 Likes

Glad to hear! :clap::+1:

2 Likes

The trading history start date goes back before the broker website was even created.

Created Date: 03.05.2016 https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=mxcforex.com
Trading history starts 04.01.2016 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/450703

7 Likes

a long track-record and even better “algo” trader.
https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/GSX.4.22
with this 2Y return and this DD how can any investor resist? very few… lets see how many of them will keep here in one year.

OldSchool

2 Likes

MT4 server can be purchased very easily. 2000Eur per month, that is, for 2000Eur, you can create your own fake history. then just create a web page. but why do they do on Darwinex are only performance fees? if the account will continue with Darwinex so nicely, so that is the ponzi scheme by Darwinex. if Darwin SCS crashed , its OK.

The solution is to accept account migration only from a large regulated broker. to accept migration only from a large known world broker (e.g., IcMarkets, Pepperstone, Lmax, FxOpen, FxPro, Alpari, Axiory, XM, oanda, fxcm, tickmill, think markets, RoboForex, ForexTime, HyCm, Fxcm etc).

GSX have fake results too , 64 Return/DD Ratio.

2 Likes

IMO it was just a way to advertise an EA to sell.
There are no mentions to the darwin on that webpage.

@ignacio @miguelrDarwinex @NicolasDarwinex

This two darwins cannot be invested but I think they should be turned to inactive or hidden.
Now they are on the top of default rankings (ordered by return)
Giving visibility to fake stuff doesn’t help to the credibility of the exchange.

5 Likes

It’s a good thing to realize, even a bit latter, but I’m affraid the damage is done.

1 Like