CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

SCS : migrated and live results

Good thoughts @CavaliereVerde
see what a load of crap they were shoveling us. And some of us bought it hook line and sinker.

2 Likes

I have a folder on my computer named “scammers” - it is going in there along with a few others I had sniffed out along the way. They are growing in sophistication. Calculated lies and deception last about 3 to 6 months I guess.

1 Like

See many of us were right from the beginning. @Forexintradiadarwin
I always enjoy watching forensic criminology videos like FBI FILES and I see how the investigators and interrogators question the suspects and how they thought about the suspects along the way – which behavior seemed to be suspect and turned out to be right.

More from other forums back in Aug/Sept 2018. More warnings.

1 Like

Unfortunatelly the mass of investors doesn’t care about our discussions here, they think to be smart and to have found the Holy Grail, blinded by high return and low DD.
They learn the lesson only after losing money.
As long as you dont’ do all the homeworks you are doomed to lose.
If you want to dream you always find someone that sells you dreams.

This is the reason I prefer to invest only in traders that aswer to my questions here in the community, where other traders can read if you write bullshit.

6 Likes

By @yhlasx :grin::grin::grin: :

3 Likes

Ego has no place in investing, only profits, I refuse to stand in my own way :grin:

5 Likes

Investable attributes are lagging but are confirming the raw data.

So what is the best incubation time for migrations 3 months or 6 months?

ONE YEAR
:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Exactly,as I proposed in the other thread.

Additionally,if trader changes his method of trading after his migration,that is a red flag and indication of his character-dishonest person,at the minimum.
Apparently SCS is reading this thread and this week he completely changed his method once again,no more scalping and only 4-5 trades per day,still much more than his average 1.7 trades per day during his pre-migration period.

5 Likes

The bluff is deflating.

The dream lasted for 7 months, time to wake up for 300 believers.

LAST MONTH
SCS -99 Iinvestors
ZVQ +96 investors

The herd of cows is migrating to another migration. :joy:

5 Likes

It has a name : Transhumance :grin:

4 Likes

Probably I am wasting my time discussing about robustness or DScore…
1000% return, let’s buy! easy…

3 Likes

:joy: certainly :joy:

1 Like

@CavaliereVerde : I take the opportunity that you’re talking about investors quantity to ask :

When browsing a Darwinex member profile and seeing his DARWINs list, how explain that Investors column can have mismatched / negative investors quantity ?

Example :

(If it goes beyond simple answer, I’ll open new thread).

Thanks.

1 Like

It is the variation on 2y , everything on the trader’s profile is calculated on this timeframe.
Unfortunatelly we cannot change timeframe on that page.

2 Likes

OK, it makes sense now, I didn’t manage to fit it with various calculations, now it fits, thanks :).

1 Like

Great info!But these mindless investors are truly dangerous not only to themselves,they will be the biggest complainers when crash comes.It was the same at Alpari - loudest people were those who put their money on “the sure thing”-beautiful Equity curve produced with Martingale.And after the crash everybody but themselves was responsible…

3 Likes

The mother of the stupid is always pregnant.

8 Likes

Is this a special italian proverb ?? Never heard this one :joy: !!!

Noting this one :joy: !

4 Likes

You have to know that during 2015 as investor I could work only in demo, ther was a score to acheive to be entitled to invest real money, I was a darwin provider but I could not buy my darwins!
The reason was that the platform was only opened to ~200 betatesters.
https://blog.darwinex.com/investor-platform-launch/
Unfortunatelly I dont’ think they can do that anymore, they have to make volume and 99% of people are noobs.
So everyone is free to burn his money.

4 Likes