CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Searching tool changed

Hi,
just wondering why searching option changed in a way that whatever I searched as last strategy/user/darwin will stay there?
Its a bit annoying to remove it all the time when I look for new darwin etc.
Is there any way to have it back as it used to be?
Thank you.

2 Likes

:+1: Actually I was also annoyed by this but didn’t realise what it was until reading this. The team will have a look at it.

5 Likes

Perfect!!!
Merci :slight_smile:

@bianka
It seems that closed darwins can’t be found anymore with the search, just tried with TAK, I hope it is a bug and it is not intentional.

Not a bug at all, it’s for eliminating noise.

Why would it be useful to show closed darwins in search results?

Who are we going to criticize then…?

Confused

1 Like

Closed darwins are fundamental to have a realistic picture of the ecosystem and also to test portfolio rules on “dead” darwins and not only on survivors.

Discussions of this kind:

1 Like

I understand! But is the search tool vital for that given that you previously need to have identified those DARWINs (otherwise couldn’t search for them)?

A solution could be - when coming across a closed DARWIN, adding it to a List. No need for further search.

Another one is going by URL: darwinex.com/darwin/TAK. URLs have been simplified recently and don’t include numbers any more!

2 Likes