CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

SImulating a Darwinex account with Zorro

Hi All,
Finally I gave up trying to download trading data from Darwinex. Without a modern API can not be done :frowning:

Now I am struggling, trying to simulate a Darwinex Account with Zorro. Once again I have downloaded the assets costs structure from Mt4 in the usual Zorro’s way and the data downloaded are totally different from the one displayed on the web site (https://www.darwinex.com/spreads/forex). I can not upload a csv file (why?), but the AssetsList file seems totally wrong. No commissions listed, huge rollover costs,…
Is there any Zorro’s trader that can help me? In Zorro’s language I need to build up an AssetFix.csv coherent with the Darwinex trading costs structure.

By the why, never thought that to switch Broker could be so difficult…

Thank You in advance

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Zorro , testing and trading on Darwinex