CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

SPX as benchmark

Hi guys from I have a suggestion for maybe a new feature. Could you maybe add a chart comparison, as a benchmark. Take my Darwin vor instance, I trade the stock market, maybe have the SPX or certain Forex pairs (majors) to compare charts. I think that would add some value!

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Sterso7,

Thank you for your query!

This is indeed already possible via the DARWIN API, though it isn’t a feature on the platform at the present time.

To create such a comparison, users can download a DARWIN’s data via the DARWIN Info API and compare the Quote series with underlying asset data provided via the Darwinex Tick Data repository.

The following tutorial series should prove useful for a demonstration of how to download DARWIN data for such R&D:

Hope this helps!

p.s. If your post was in relation to a feature request for the “platform” itself, kindly untag @DarwinexLabs from your post and leave the post in the “Feedback & Suggestions” category as is for the relevant personnel to review.

All the best :muscle:

Yes it was a Feature request for the Plattform. I think the ability to compare to the SPX would be fantastic as the SPX is a good gauge.