CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Swap rates to zero

Right now, we are experiencing SWAP rates at 0 on most of the currency pairs on Darwinex.

As I understand that this can be caused by the turn effect, as the end of the year is approaching, I would like to ask if it is possible to know in advance if we are going to get charged/paid any SWAP interest, at the end of the day.
Not really complaining about it, since I trade GBP/USD, that, on Darwinex, has a negative SWAP for both sides, but it would be great if someone could shed some light on what’s going to happen to SWAP rates in the next days and during this period of the end of 2019.
Thanks!

1 Like

These swap rates can even change during the day. I’ve noticed as well at some point during the day all Swaps are 0, but then a few hours later, they aren’t anymore.

2 Likes