CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

SYO by Sersansistemas , investors' discussion

Hi,

I’m very surprised that I’ve not found SYO in the Darwin discussion forum. It has a lot of investor capital. Maybe I’ve overlooked it though.
Some single investor (most likely) added a stunning 1 Mill. € of capital to SYO last week. :astonished:
Congrats SYO!

3 Likes

I don’t think you are allowed to create such posts in this category for Darwins not your own…

1 Like

Hi Utopian!

The team behind SYO does publish about the DARWIN on their website in Spanish. They offer both a description about SYO and regular updates.

Sorry, that was me changing the category - you’re right!

1 Like

thanks for the links. I also was curious about any community discussion about SYO

1 Like

For orphan darwins you have to rely on investors’ discussions.
https://community.darwinex.com/search?q=syo

1 Like

https://www.estrategiasdeinversion.com/analisis/bolsa-y-mercados/el-experto-opina/diversificar-la-cartera-como-el-mas-pro-y-no-morir-n-429439

1 Like

Is that the first part of the Spanish lessons you booked for me? :):joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Massive exit of “investors” on Pullback for SYO. 800k

2 Likes

I think it is “the big one” :wink: n. of investors is almost unchanged.

1 Like

+7% since Nov. 29, 2018
not too bad, but it seems to be a struggle to get anywhere in the last 12 month. It’s nowhere near the 2017/2018 results.

1 Like

70% a year is unsustainable performance

2 Likes

Traders tend to migrate/show their luckiest stuff with hindsight.
This is the reason why only public performance is significant.

The same happens also with THA … FEG …
They are good traders but they are even better at impressing investors with past return. :wink:

1 Like

at least HFD seems to be able to keep up with +40% / year , up until now.

I ma not a statistician but is always better not to calculate an average on one value…:smile:

alright then +60% / year in average or +85% / year in real terms.
whatever :slight_smile:

Now would be a good time to start thinking about buying SYO and buy more if it goes lower.

Unless you think SYO have become bad traders suddenly

2 Likes

Thanks, but I’m not an investor. I’m just trader who is interested to see how other traders do at Darwinex…

2 Likes

Hi I’ve just looked at your Darwin, you seem to be in a DD since July. What is your take on the current situation?

@Sterso7 don’t know if SYO will get a notification of your question. I guess not.
I’m not the owner of SYO, I only opened this thread

2 Likes