CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Technical Visualisations - GRID tool via Darwin API

Some of you might recall the Portfolio Optimization tool I released for Darwins a couple years back. I’ve recently added Darwins to my GRID tool. This can be found at the same webpage:

1. Go to https://www.i4cfinancial.com
  2. Click on the Solutions… GRID Monitor menu item
  3. Log in as darwinex@i4cfinancial.com with password: special
  • Start by clicking on the Education [?] icon on the left below that ticker object.
  • Scroll down in the markets listing to find Darwinex and click on the View button.

Some might argue that using Technical Analysis on Darwins is a bit of a stretch. Especially since the Darwin API does not offer a “volume” equivalent and several of the GRID boxes use volume in their formulae.

It is very early days but here is my performance report on a system that holds top GRID score Darwins, stopping out with dynamic trailing stops. Just for fun in these difficult times.

5 Likes

Hey @ManFromGlad,

This is a most exceptional effort using the DARWIN API - kudos and congratulations! :clap:

Would you be open to a casual interview / conversation directly with me regarding your R&D effort?

I think the entire Darwinex as well as external trading/investing community would benefit from hearing about your process and thinking :slightly_smiling_face:

Imagine a call of the likes of this one (held between myself and @juancolonbo):

We’d be really grateful if you were keen on doing one like this about your R&D effort :muscle:

And if I can personally contribute any ideas / feedback that could help you, please feel free to ask.

Cheers!

1 Like