Some of you might recall the Portfolio Optimization tool I released for Darwins a couple years back. I’ve recently added Darwins to my GRID tool. This can be found at the same webpage:
- Go to https://www.i4cfinancial.com
- Click on the Solutions… GRID Monitor menu item
- Log in as email@example.com with password: special
- Start by clicking on the Education [?] icon on the left below that ticker object.
- Scroll down in the markets listing to find Darwinex and click on the View button.
Some might argue that using Technical Analysis on Darwins is a bit of a stretch. Especially since the Darwin API does not offer a “volume” equivalent and several of the GRID boxes use volume in their formulae.
It is very early days but here is my performance report on a system that holds top GRID score Darwins, stopping out with dynamic trailing stops. Just for fun in these difficult times.