CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

The New Formula of the D-Score

Hello all!

As you know, we are always evolving and improving.

Today, I am glad to announce a new modification in one of our core concepts, the D-Score!

Please, visit our Blog Post in order to know more about it.

What do you think traders and investors about it??

https://blog.darwinex.com/new-formula-d-score/

12 Likes

cool, some changes are always good :slight_smile:
But so far as i can tell my Darwin has better score now, but others gained more. Anyway i cant change that :stuck_out_tongue:

One problem in my opinion is that Dscore is much higher at a momement with a nice Pf, but most Darwins tend to mean revert so basicly the chance of future performance actually increase if a robust Darwin has a DD within healthy parameters. This is why 80+ Dscore Porfolios are worse then 65+ because you would always buy high and sell low :slight_smile:

Edit: Maybe you should add a new Attribute… Mean Reversion Tendency and using this to actually find the difference between a good and a bad DD and not to punish all DD’s

3 Likes

You are right, with previous DScore often darwins >80 were just migrated and so likely tweaked/overfitted , with a typical inception on a low and publication on an high. :joy:

1 Like

right now the only way to avoid a drop of Dscore during a “normal” DD is by outperforming the 10000 monkeys by far, so you have some room to breath … best example THA, still very good Pf even with the recent DD.

I don’t know if i should like that, give us an API with acess to historical scores and i will test it :stuck_out_tongue: @miguelrDarwinex

LOL I love it.

Maybe one day Darwinex must stop changing the rules .

What about to make the same thing with soccer championship?

Maybe we can ask Google why they change their algorithm 500-600 times/year too… with occasional major updates as well.

Unless there’s a really good reason (read: improvement) to do so…

Just saying. Food for thought eh… :thumbsup:

3 Likes

LOL

First is not the same thing; Google doesn’t give me un evaluation, just make things more easy for me.

Second comparing darwinex with google is a little bit pretentius.

This is a great thread to understand algorithms and when updates are warranted:

Highly recommended texts in there worth everyone’s time :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Not everybody has a degree in mathematics at Princeton.

What interest me is only the result.

1 Like

This is what you think …
:joy:

2 Likes

Yes you’re right but I don’t care about it, so does anybody.
Ask traders at darwinex if they care about darwinex notes.

Does/can/should the change also affect the DarwinIA Rating Score?

1 Like

Of course, it is already so but a reliable picture will be tomorrow.

1 Like

@DAIICHI, you should start doing wiser comments, Yours are always negative and they don´t add anything to the community.

I am a critical person because I pursue the best, but I use to propone ideas -some are good, maybe others aren´t- but my goal is always to improve the present if I can.

It is always better to look at the mirror of the greatest (I.E. Google) and try to bring good ideas and practices from them, than doing it from losers, don´t you think so?

So, come on man, bring some positive ideas on the table. I´ll be the first to support them if it makes our trader conditions better.

2 Likes

I am just curious, how do you know that?

1 Like

Hi @miguelrDarwinex,
what a great step in right direction, (of course my personal opinion).
congratulations to all team,
OldSchool

6 Likes

Ddo you really think DarwinIA looks better tonight? :slight_smile:

The calculation of rating is right, but it was right already yesterday.
The positive effects of new DScore will adjust the stacking allocations, the effect will be complete in 6 months.

1 Like

Is it faith or fact?

1 Like

It is my conclusions based on observations of 2 years of contests.
Why? Have you noticed something wrong ?

2 Likes