CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

TMF - Itera

Hello!

My Darwin - TMF.

I would like to apologize in advance for possible translation difficulties - when writing this information I used a Russian-English translator. If according to the information there are questions in terms of understanding, I’m ready to explain in more detail.

I want to bring to your attention a trading strategy based on news (Interest Rates).

I have been trading with this strategy since 2013 (since 2014 on the Pamm account (Itera)).

If the news had an impact on the market (trading conditions were fulfilled), then the transaction is opened, if the news did not influence the market, the transaction does not open.

In trade, T/P and S/L are used. T/P level exceeds S/L. Closing of a transaction occurs either upon reaching the levels (T/P, S/L), or earlier when the accepted trading criteria are met.

Based on the accumulated statistical data on various options for this trading strategy, trading criteria are reviewed once a year. Therefore, if, according to the results of the allotted period, statistics with other variants of the criteria will show better results compared to the current ones, then the changes will be made to the trading system. The same applies to the list of news for participation - the list is adjusted (if necessary) at the end of the year.

At the moment, 3 news are used in trade:

• Bank of Canada Interest Rate Decision;
  • Reserve Bank of New Zealand Interest Rate Decision;
  • Fed Interest Rate Decision (United States).

By the dates of the news release for participation I will inform in this thread at the end of each month.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community forum @Itera! Congratulations for TMF and looking forward to reading your next update! Keep up the good work :muscle:!

1 Like

Hello dear investors!

In June there will be the following news in which I plan to participate:

• 03.06 Bank of Canada Interest Rate Decision;
  • 10.06 Fed Interest Rate Decision (United States);
  • 24.06 Reserve Bank of New Zealand Interest Rate Decision;
3 Likes

Looks interesting, you’re welcome.

1 Like

Hello dear investors!

In July there will be the following news in which I plan to participate:

15.07 Bank of Canada Interest Rate Decision;
29.07 Fed Interest Rate Decision (United States).
1 Like

Hello dear investors!

In August there will be one news in which I plan to participate:

• 12.08 Reserve Bank of New Zealand Interest Rate Decision.
1 Like

Hello dear investors!

In September there will be the following news in which I plan to participate:

09.08 Bank of Canada Interest Rate Decision;
16.08 Fed Interest Rate Decision (United States);
23.08 Reserve Bank of New Zealand Interest Rate Decision.

Hi comrade,I am following you from Alpari pamm service :grin:,put Jackson Hole meeting on your calendar for big impact medium/long term events.

Hi,
аt the moment, trading on news I analyze and use only those news that have an exact release time and not spread over a day or several days (such as a symposium at Jackson Hall). But thanks for the offer.

1 Like