CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

TVS & ISC by lpphbti

About myself

I have over 10+ years of experience in trading F&O. I am trading forex since 2017.

Information about TVS & ISC Trading System

1. Both Darwins TVS & ISC manage by three Expert Advisors and run Fully Automated with no manual intervention.

2. Type of strategies used Volatility Breakout, Trend Pullback trade, and Reversal trade.

Risk Management

1. Risk per trade varies from 0.5 to 3 percentage of Equity.

2. Each position protected by Stop-Loss.

3. No Grid, No Martingale and No average of an existing position.

Difference between Darwins TVS & ISC

1. TVS operates on a higher time frame than ISC.

2. Stop losses are usually 40-200 pips for TVS and 20-100 pips for ISC depending on market volatility and strategy.

3. The average holding period for TVS is over a day, ISC most of the trade close on Intraday.

4. TVS also trade Stock Index for Long Side only. Stock Index trading has a successful track record of over 02 years. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/LongVision/longbomb-stock-index/2490417

Finally, I can’t guarantee future returns but can promise Trading Discipline.

Best Regards

6 Likes

Hi, well done for the great start and good luck.
I have noticed that on TVS, you have much more money invested than ISC. I would expect the opposite, since TVS is focused on a higher time-frame, so you need a lower margin.
Any reason for that?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, Thanks for your kind words.
I deploy a counter-trend strategy on the daily time frame for Stock Indexes(average holding period for strategy is 10days) with 2% Risk per trade for these trades I require a minimum capital of 4000-5000 USD to open minimum volume.
Also, ISC trade mostly during High volatility or Low volatility period. I expect to spread widening during these trades. I will see how trades executed at darwinex platform and compare these trades from my trading account with other brokers then increase the fund for ISC.

2 Likes

Two default filters added by Darwinex platform for Darwin ISC, On Fire, and Promising.

2 Likes

Promising default filter added by Darwinex platform for Darwin TVS .

3 Likes

First investor invested in Darwin ISC

4 Likes

There was sharp drawdown for both darwins ISC & TVS due to extremely volatile market. This drawdown is expected because I designed strategies to exploit the general market tendencies. I tried many filters in past for my algorithms to avoid extreme volatile condition without success. I am currently working on few idea to avoid volatile market. If I find anything worthy then I will let you know.

2 Likes

Simple MA -200 filter had done the great job for Darwin TVS. After 06.03.20 there is no countertrend position open for Stock Indices after price cross below MA-200.

3 Likes

Darwin TVS win its first allocation for DarwinIA contest

Position-30
Allocation-60,000 Euro

2 Likes

Market condition is very tough for Automated trading since Feb-20 due to coronavirus pandemic. I change a few entry criteria for my trading systems to improve performance.

Following are the changes for Darwin TVS

Stratergy Traded Pair Change Since Inception
Volatilty Breakout AUDUSD,EURAUD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY, USDCAD,EURCAD,XAUUSD No Change
Pullback Trade AUDUSD,NZDUSD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY, USDCAD,USDSGD,USDMXN,XAUUSD No Change
Divergence & Reversal Trade AUDNZD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,GBPCAD,EURGBP,EURSEK,GBPNZD No Change
LongBOMB Trade (Equity Index) NDX,WS30,DAX30 (Long only) Added Volalilty filter to reduce trade frequency
BottomFISHING (Equity Index) NDX,DAX (Long only) Added Long term Trend Filter to avoid trades during market selloff
Pullback Trade(Equity Index) NDX,DAX,SPX,AUS200,FCHI40 (Long only) No Change

Following are the changes for Darwin ISC

Stratergy Traded Pair Change Since Inception
Volatilty Breakout AUDUSD,EURAUD,NZDUSD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,EURCAD,EURGBP Added new logic to increase trade frequency
Pullback Trade AUDUSD,NZDUSD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDSGD,USDMXN,XAUUSD No Change
Divergence & Reversal Trade AUDNZD,AUDCAD,AUDCHF,EURAUD,EURCAD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,EURGBP, NZDCAD,EURSEK 1.Trade only during low Volatility Period ,2.Reduce operating timeframe from M30 to M15,3.Added Volatity filter to reduce trade frequency

I am also currently working on multiple exit condition. During backtest, I found with multiple exit condition there is not much improvement in Equity curve but multiple exit condition will definitely improve capacity and monthly divergence.

Hope that market condition will improve and both my darwins perform well in future.

Best Regards.

3 Likes

Darwin TVS win its second allocation for DarwinIA contest

Position-24
Allocation-84,000 Euro

3 Likes