CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Updating conditional orders

In the method
put /investoraccounts/{investorAccountId}/conditionalorders/{conditionalOrderId}
to modify a pending conditional order one should be able to only modify the parameter he or she wants to change. However, if I specify { “amount” : 3000.00 } to only change the amount to invest and leave the rest of parameters unchanged, it returns me the following Bad Request error

“[{“error”: “NO_CONDITIONAL_QUOTE”, “message”: “Conditional quote received null is null or less than zero.”, “detail”: { “thresholdQuote”: “null” }}]”,

Why should I need to provide the quote for BUY Limit if I don’t want to change it?

replying myself, lol, only when I enter the quote the order is correctly executed and reflected in my investor portfolio some seconds later.

I don’t see the point in repeating the quote of the BUY Limit if I don’t want to change it

At the moment it’s mandatory to provide all details. But it’s a good suggestion to consider “null” values as values for which no change is desired.
Thanks for the suggestion :wink: