CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

VTJ - mcfd

I am deeply sorry to report that our friend and partner José Antonio (José EA), the creator of the strategy behind Darwin VTJ and captain of our team, passed away a few days ago. We will always remember him as an example of perseverance and kindness.

Our dear friend, we will always carry you in our hearts.

Those of us who have had the good fortune to work alongside him are dismayed by this terrible and unexpected blow and, after contemplating all the possibilities, we consider that the best thing to do is to stop the portfolio management. The level of dedication that José Antonio brought to the daily work flow makes his replacement impossible due to the current low availability of the rest of the partners.

Very soon Darwin will cease to be quoted. We are coordinating it with Darwinex. We deeply think that this is the right thing to do.

We are available for any questions you may have.

VTJ Team

23 Likes

This is very sad news.

On top of being a great trader, Jose was a great guy.

Un fuerte abrazo de todo el equipo!

4 Likes

@elQuantitativo - very very sad to hear this news… my deepest condolences to you and eveyone in your team.

Please convey this to his family and loved ones :pray:

4 Likes

Dear @elQuantitativo, it is terrible and very sad.

I understand the reasons to close the Darwin, because I can understand the effort, perseverance, discipline and TIME that Jose was contributing to the method.

I really trust in your method, and if you change your decision, you can have the time that you need our investment in VTJ.

That would be our very little tribute.

Best Regards

3 Likes

HI @elQuantitativo,
quite sad … a big hug for all his friends and family …
OldSchool

2 Likes

I am so sorry! It’s a great loss…

1 Like

Dear @elQuantitativo , very sad … a big hug to all of you…

VolcanoFX

1 Like

Dear @elQuantitativo,

Sorry for your loss and my condolences for all of you.

Onikamy

1 Like

So sad, sorry to hear … my condolences to all his friends and family.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this loss. We send you our best wishes. Team Fat Man Fx.

1 Like

RIP my condolences go out to his friends and family. Please pass this along to all friends and his family.

3 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: RIP. Stay strong.

1 Like

Sorry for the late post, I only just saw this. Very sad news, the family are in my prayers :pray: