CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Web Platform (website darwinex) very often show layout chaos and is un-available

I am experiences many often that trading website were i manage my trading accounts/darwins/money allocation is un-available becouse of some messing layout.

i am wondering if they can add a mirror website where i do not have to wait the day later to adjust what i need to my trading accounts/darwins etc.

2 Likes

Hi there @Positivebit

Hope all is well ?

Your image looks not like a faulty website but rather a slow internet connection or try a different browser instead. Let’s hope it works.
If anything, please reach out again.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Hi SkyField,
It is none of them alredy tryed before to post many browsers and some other internet backup connections i have im my lab.
Now the issue disappear alone, like the web server of darwinex was rebooted.
It loooks like an issue of Apache/ IIS or whatever web server environmwnr they use.

Hi @Positivebit,

Thanks for reporting this, I am sorry to hear you are experincing issues when browsing our site.

I have asked our IT guys to review your case but please bear in mind that no one else has reported any such issue, so as @SkyField reported the issue could lie elsewhere.

I’ll keep you posted as soon as I manage to hear back from our guys!

Best,
Ignacio

3 Likes

Solved, the router needed to be rebooted - don’t know what it was.

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation, @Positivebit, glad to hear it got solved!

Best,
Ignacio

1 Like

Sorry for the late answer @Positivebit
Glad to see the issue solved.

Kind regards,

1 Like