CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

WET - Medium to Long Term

Hello All

Having secured my 1st investor and with some to follow (hopefully) I thought it right to introduce my strategy to the community.

I am based in the UK and have traded for some years, developing intra-day and longer term methods that are manually executed.

The basis of WET is trading longer term time frames using Daily/Weekly/Monthly technical analysis with some fundamentals.

The first two months Pre-Darwin creation in September 19 and October 19 was used to calibrate my position sizing in a live market.

From creation on 16/11/2019 it has steadily performed as expected. The Covid-19 situation did take out some initial gains but because my strategy takes advantage of consolidations and trends it was able to recover comparatively quickly.

Several trades may be entered at various points in an asset, sometimes simultaneously long and short. Draw down will be experienced by investors so this may not suit shorter term portfolios.

This is a young Darwin Asset, the current equity is below £10K. This current equity is calibrated to increase with the returns of the underlying strategy with the aim of increasing capacity with the growth of the Darwin. Investor divergence is a priority for me and my method of calibrating trading equity will hopefully provide stable entries and exits.

I update on my blog and I am happy to share monthly/bi monthly updates on here if there is interest.

All the best.

2 Likes