CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Where and how is Darwinex regulated?

Darwinex is the trading name of Tradeslide Trading Tech LTD, a broker and asset manager authorized, supervised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, with FRN 586466.

Being FCA regulated implies that FCA periodically verifies our solvency, internal procedures, how we manage customer data, how we manage customer monies and how our personnel is qualified.

We hold a MiFID passport to deliver our services in all EU countries.

You may also want to check out how to tell a Forex broker from a market maker by looking at their regulation.

7 Likes

I might have seen but I forgot.

Do clients have segregated accounts?

1 Like

This topic will answer your question.

3 Likes

Very nice. Thank you!

1 Like

What about Switzerland which is not part of the EU (which is also the case of the United Kingdom after the settlement of Brexit).

I specify my question : Darwinex it offers its services officially and legally in Switzerland ?

Thank you in advance for a duly validated answer. It is important for me in the future projects in Switzerland.

2 Likes

Sure. The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) does not apply in Switzerland but customers based in Switzerland keep enjoying the guarantees offered by the FCA and the FSCD, the same as customers from Australia and the rest of the non-EU world (except some countries with more restrictive regulations like the USA, Japan or Iran).

3 Likes