CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Why is WGP closed to buyers?

Currently I see WGP closed to buyers. Is that permanent or temporary and what is the reason?

Having only a sell button has the disadvantage that you don’t see whether the Darwin is flat and whether there is a risk for high divergence when selling it.

Seems that it’s “In progress”? Is this a DARWIn of yours? I suggest you reach out to info@darwinex.com to clarify this.

1 Like

@bianka
The Darwin was bought last night in my demo portfolio and had a little performance of 0.11 % today. So it looked like it worked for a while as all others.

I‘ve also seen the ‚in progress‘ mark, but Darwin creation is 28th of March 2020 shown on the chart.

Edit: and no, it is not my Darwin as you can see if you look at the chart. So I cannot clarify owner issues.

Edit2: my questions are investor questions as I don’t want to hold an inactive position in my portfolio. Also if it is free of fees, it is blocking equity.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve checked and it’s a bug, already working on it!

2 Likes

Sorry, not a bug. This DARWIN is under observation and won’t be offered on the Exchange for at least another month.

1 Like

So the bug was that I could buy it for my demo portfolio. :grinning:

2 Likes