CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Why there is no leverage? demo account question

Hi, i created demo account, but why there is no leverage selection? whats the level of leverage available on both demo and live account?

1 Like

Same situation for me. No leverage on demo. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the Darwinex Community Forum @acertablet484 and @Nick123! Leverage for retails traders is capped by the limits imposed by ESMA. Maximum leverage depends on each asset and can be consulted in the table of assets and spreads (column “Margin”). Hence, it can’t be selected in the trading terminal. Let me know if this helps!

2 Likes

@acertablet484, @Nick123 - In addition to my colleague @bianka’s post above, I’d also recommend watching the series of videos in the following thread:

There is a very important message for all traders in this tutorial series as regards Leverage - hope you find it useful :slightly_smiling_face:

All the best!

1 Like

in general leverage from 1:33. for many assets

1 Like