CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. -- % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Wrong results with filters for investors

I am using filters to find candidates for my Portfolio.After observing great activity of Darwinex people on improving different parts of Darwinex ecosytem lately,could you please have a look and improve the accuracy of your filters.It is annoying to find darwins that don’t belong into my filter,because I must manually go through all candidates to see if they fulfill the basic criteria.Examples:TMN appears in my search although I don’t want to see anything with less than 2 years of trackrecord.ZXW appears in my search although I don’t want to see darwins with less than 4% gain in last year.ZVQ appears in my search although I don’t want to see anything with less than 2 years of trading at Darwinex after Migration.Probably there are darwins who belong into my list,but are omitted because of the same problem and I am not going to search them manually among 4-5 thousand darwins.Thanks.

2 Likes

I think the bug on “Days in Darwinex” is still the same noticed here by @IlIlIlIlI

2 Likes

It is Monday morning so maybe we will get some feedback after all :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting this. :+1: We’ll check out these potential bugs and fix them if needed.