CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

YOU WERE WARNED! System-wide collapse -- and my clients will be happy

US Treas Sec Mnuchin to speak Monday with Fed, CFTC on financial markets.

A Secret War Occurring Since The Death Of George H. W. Bush

This is huge news in the secret world of finance, because Pell was the person in charge of financial matters at the Vatican and thus was a secret controller of most world government leaders, P2 Freemason and CIA sources say.

control of the global financial system is in jeopardy.
SWIFT, the US-created financial payment system, is being challenged by other countries and global powers.
I would stay out of USD-based currency pairs until the dust settles. We could be in for a tremendously volatile Forex Market in the next 2 weeks.
Debt Jubilee?
Stock Market further collapse?
World War 3?
All are on the table.

2 Likes

Thank you man…however, hopefully you are wrong, it´d be a freaking disaster!

1 Like

Since the death of Nazi Fourth Reich Fuhrer George Bush Sr

Oh boy… I am afraid that you are entirely serious…

1 Like

You’ re way too early for april’ s fool !

1 Like

only time will tell. wait, watch, and see. I know how crazy it sounds. Believe me. I don’t like reporting such a strange and wild truth. But oftentimes it is only those who are willing to go against the grain who succeed. the ones who analyze all data available to read between the lines. even when it is unpopular to do so.
This is a major attribute of excellent traders.
What I take time below to spell out, is that we have been duped.
And my trading skills have been developed “in the fire” so to speak, determined to not be duped or emotionally disregulated by fear, anxiety, or false moves in price action.
Below are other “conspiracy theories” that now, after much time of frustration and confusion and death, the truth is coming out. Just like in trading when we know which way price should move, but it just takes a longer time than we originally thought to develop the way we had analyzed.

9/11 GRAND JURY TO BE EMPANELED

JFK Assassination

• Despite a promise to release everything on April 26, 2018, the Trump administration is withholding certain material in the JFK Assassination archive for extra review. But despite the 25-year deadline established by the 1992 JFK Records Collection Act, not everything came out. Citing national security concerns, President Trump then elected to halt the release of some of the remaining classified files for an additional six months. Now that deadline has passed, and it’s still unclear how many records (or portions of the records) still remain under wraps, whether they will be ever released in full, and what—if any—new information they may contain.

The American public expects — and deserves — its Government to provide as much access as possible to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records (records) so that the people may finally be fully informed about all aspects of this pivotal event. Therefore, I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies (agencies) have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns. I have no choice — today — but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our Nation’s security. To further address these concerns, I am also ordering agencies to re-review each and every one of those redactions over the next 180 days.
https://www.history.com/news/final-jfk-files-assassination-documents-release

Las Vegas shooting was a deliberate act: Fmr. FBI agent

US can’t accept it created Bin Laden & Al Qaeda

Pentagon paid UK PR firm $540mn to make fake terrorist videos during Iraq war

Former CIA “Every Terrorist Attack in USA is a False Flag"

U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks

as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers. (Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government.).

Anthrax attacks

(Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

I’m not that active here, but noticed this post title.

In the past, for many years, I used to ridicule people like @OutsideTheBoxHK having such highly unconventional theories.
I used to think, again for many years, people with such theories were smoking pot all day and drinking beer.

However, at my University years I got acquainted with a fellow student who was very obscure. I used to respect the guy due to his class and extreme knowledge about the financial markets. He started trading at the age of 13.
He used to share some very superficial hard to understand message online. At some point it became way too clear he was a member of a secret society which I used to read about online but laughed at for years. Suddenly I was not laughing anymore. If these secret elite societies were real than what about the rest of those ridiculous conspiracy theories?
I was about to finish my 3rd master degree at Uni and thought I had all the skills to research what else is true about those ridiculous conspiracy theories. I went to the source, well prepared, and a very frightening research ensued. The most scary and ridiculous theories turned out to be true. I did hear things straight from the mouth of members of these societies.

I realized that I had become the excrement of highly successful educational system designed by only a few big industrialists. I was looking at the world from this en-trained ‘rational’ thinking glasses that only made me look rational to the walls of the big box I was in, what others might refer to as the ‘system’.

Specifically, I can’t say I agree with everything @OutsideTheBoxHK stated. I haven’t researched each of his claims in a scientifically sound way. But I do know certain things he claimed are 100% fact.
Because I know for fact that certain things he mentioned are true, does not mean I just assume the rest will be/or might be true as well. I only stick to what I can verify in a scientifically sounds manner.

I wrote this to make sure well educated people here don’t make the same mistake I did in the past for quite some time. Don’t laugh at seemingly absurd theories.

Cheers

6 Likes

hard not too. depends if you laugh at religion though. some would say, deluded

1 Like

Pure shit.
I am sorry but i did expect higher level from Darwinex community…
Same thing happened to me years ago with policians…
I am becoming so fucking old Guy…

1 Like

I am trying to respect your opinion, even though it seems to be tainted by cynicism and the oh-so-common suggestion that there is no way that intelligent professionals could possibly assert that “conspiracy theories” of old have now actually proven to be true.
So I am content to occasionally write “off topic” content in the hope that it stirs conversation to better understand the world and universe we inhabit in order to live better lives and be “wise as serpents and gentle as doves”

1 Like

Flash crash hits the currency market - BUX CALLED IT

Apple news started the selling… then dominoes fell.

So now maybe some here will reconsider their arrogance and meanness.
At least my “outside the box” nature is causing me to think in a way that is making money for me and my family and clients.
I just made the most money I have ever made because I sensed it.
I had some big positions on AUDUSD sell, moreso on my high risk accounts.
But my 1200 clients all are happy I didn’t give in when nasty people air their comments without really investigating things on their own and then only communicating their ideas / opinions in a polite and kind way.

3 Likes