CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Your Darwinex Review

Hi everyone,

Please, I would ask for your attention today!
yeah I know… we have plenty of news releases this afternoon but weekend is coming soon :slight_smile:

The website Forexbrokers.com has released its latest Forex Brokers Annual Review

• The first thing to note is: we are in the ranking!

• The second,
    and it’s all thanks to you guys, Darwinex is awarded the #1 position for Trader Community category!

Here is the D-Score now :slight_smile: according to ForexBrokers

We, as a company, are only an asset/ tool dedicated to your success.
Darwinex is YOU, traders & investors, participants of the exchange.

And since you are the most qualitative trading community, this ranking comes as a chance to get YOUR opinion, Communit’ers!

And because I know some of you for quite a long time, I’m sure that each click will be well-weighted :wink:

Commissions & Fees

0 voters

Offering of Investments

0 voters

Platform & Tools

0 voters

Research

0 voters

Customer Service

0 voters

Mobile Trading

0 voters

Education

0 voters

Let’s see if we can aggregate some interesting results over the time (hope it won’t be too noisy, but… let’s try), to help us improve our services continuously, based on Community Sentiment

PLEASE, share this topic whenever/wherever you can with your friends and colleagues, and on your favorite social network. This way we can get involved Darwinex traders & investors who don’t usually talk here.

And let the world know that the best trading community is just a click away :wink:

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn

Again, a BIG THANKS to all of you guys, from all the team!!

Best,
Nicolas

10 Likes

That’s good but I would like that Darwinex was ranked in another category then Community.

1 Like

The complete review has just been released here, for curious :slight_smile:

5 Likes