CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

ZeroMQ: SEND_MARKETDATA_REQUEST Output Question

Hi guys, I have trouble getting market data. I ran the code ‘DWX_MTX_SEND_MARKETDATA_REQUEST(_timeframe=240, _end=‘2019.07.10 00:00:00’)’ but nothing happened. I’m not sure what to do as the tutorials on Darwinex youtube did not cover this. Please help! I will really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

I found the solution, the problem is if the requested period is too long eg Jan2018-Jan2019, python won’t return anything.

1 Like

Hi @Chan,

Great to see you resolved the matter :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, that is unfortunately a MetaTrader constraint and not related to the dwx-zeromq-connector scripts.

More importantly, this project should not be run from presentation environments like IPython/Jupyter Notebooks - it is meant to be deployed as a process or run standalone via a Python or IPython console.

Hope this helps :+1:

Please note that this forum is not for technical issues pertaining to our GitHub projects… For future questions, please search existing closed issues or open a new issue on GitHub for the most comprehensive assistance with these things -> code from GitHub, Q&A hence also on GitHub :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like